- Review executed CTAs with project team ensuring appropriate interpretation and design for budget setup
- Review executed CTA for errors and report to project team as necessary
- Setup budgets as agreed upon.
- Communicate to necessary parties if all data required for CTMS setup is not available
- Communicate to reviewers when budgets have been established and request approval. (PM & Inv. Audit Analyst today, Inv. Financial Analyst in the future)
- Activate budgets upon approval
- Process amendments as necessary
- Follow-up on budget issues and post setup activities.
- Update tracking database to support status reporting
- Provide support in developing best practices as new issues arise
- Provide Help Desk support regarding budget setup/payment issues
PRA is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
· Minimum of two years of accounting experience.
· Computerized accounting software experience required.
· Proficiency in spreadsheet software required; Microsoft Excel, Word and Access preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, preferred
· Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills, be articulate and professional, and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
· Must work effectively in a team environment and independently and with minimal supervision.
· Must demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
· Must be self-motivated.
PRA International - 10 months ago
PRA International knows it takes more than laboratory research to get drugs approved. The company is a clinical research organization (CRO)...