- Kickoff, plan and coordinate projects though all phases of SDLC (requirements documentation, design, development, testing, and release).
- Gather and document clients business and technical requirements as needed.
- Conduct meetings with IT and business teams to coordinate and manage project activities.
- Coordinate, plan and drive project tasks and timelines with matrixed resources.
- Ensure project timelines are met and escalate to management if at risk.
- Ability to handle shifting project timelines and priorities, and adapt and adjust plans as necessary
- Represents and distinguishes the department as a center of excellence by accepting ownership and exploring opportunities to add value through job accomplishments.
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (waterfall, SCRUM, etc
- Problem solving skills
- Multitasking is a must
- Willingness to work closely with resources of a variety of skills and backgrounds
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience with drafting project plans, tracking progress, and delivering.
- Information technology background or experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Web and software development experience
- Business analysis and requirements documentation skills
- Drafting process flows using Microsoft Visio
- Wireless telecom experience
Simplexity - 19 months ago
Simplexity is the Internet's leading eCommerce and MVNO solutions provider for the wireless industry. Privately held and based in Reston,...