Key member of a world class RFIC design team designing cutting-edge CMOS RF integrated circuits for ultra-high performance carrier-grade MIMO systems
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title “Principal CMOS RFIC Design Engineer” in the subject.
- Masters EECS strongly desired. MSEE considered for outstanding candidates. Outstanding work in RF design required
- 5+ years of work experience with CMOS RF in &l
- t; 90nm
Systems knowledge of OFDM, MIMO, and self-calibrating RF systems
- Expert in Cadence Virtuoso tool-suite
- Experience taking your chip designs into high-volume production. Deep understanding of simulation and DFM for high-yield, high-volume manufacture
- Solid lab experience
- Superb at working hands-on with test team to supervise tests and characterize the performance of your designs
Quantenna Communications, Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company developing standards-based 802.11n MIMO chipsets that deliver the highest...