SUMMUS Software Inc. focuses on bringing to the IT management area the next generation of integrated and ITIL compliant software. Built on a standard CMDB, all of the functions of SUMMIT (the product) are designed and implemented on a single modern architecture. Standard ITSM functions such as ASSET Management, Network and Server Availability Management, Incident and Service Management, as well as supporting functions such as IT Financial and IT Staff Management – all thru a seamless web interface. SUMMIT is available both as an on-premise licensing model as well as a SAAS licensing model.
Role Responsibility :
The Senior Vice President of Channel Sales will be a seasoned executive management professional with experience in IT Infrastructure Management technologies. The successful candidate must build and operate a channel sales model and organization for supporting Tele-Sales and MSP revenue generation.
He / She will be required to have a hands-on approach in order to achieve business growth objectives. The candidate will work with the CEO to create web enabled revenue processes, back office operational support elements for a Telesales and MSP indirect channel, and inside sales staff to accomplish these goals. The successful candidate will also work with the Technical Sales Directors to promote the direct business as well as their own channel area. Selected candidate will help refine the go-to-market strategy for the channel relationships with the CEO and VP of Marketing. Engage in strategic business development activities by targeting MSP partners as well as thru building an exciting and successful web presence. Candidate will forecast revenue and develop business around MSP partners as well as creating an Inside Sales staff and licensing operations. Create a TRY TO BUY revenue operational model.
In addition to the above responsibility candidate will provide superior Marketing and communications. Create awareness and visibility across partners and non-direct customers. Work with VP Marketing to create a knock your socks off web based demonstration.
The successful candidate must be an established proven channel sales executive. Able to provide their dynamic, experienced, channel sales experience to this exciting sales / indirect sales role. Specifically, the candidate needs to have managed / built an organization around generating and supporting a license revenue model around partners and/or Telesales. Candidate will be entrepreneurial in nature and ambitious to further his / her own sales career development. Ideally, the candidate must have relevant selling experience for datacenter software. Other essential criteria include the following:
- Minimum of 12 years experience including 4 years in a Sales leadership role.
- Experience in all aspects of building and operating an indirect channel. Domain expertise in ITSM (ex: UNICENTER, TIVOLI, OPENVIEW, PATROL, SOLARWINDS, SERVICENOW, NIMSOFT) is a major plus.
- Experience working with channel partners. Targeting and managing multiple relationships within partners and end users.
- Experience in handling marketing and communications material and aiding in creation of a first class web presence.
- Industry Vertical knowledge is a plus.
- Start up experience as well as large company experience is also desirable.
- Track record of achieving results. The ideal candidate has a history of meeting and exceeding their targets, both revenue and strategic.
- Existing contact network in partners. Ability to maintain and cultivate those relations ships in a professional manner.
- College degree required.
- Self-starter who provides creative solutions to business issues and problems. The candidate is independent and takes charge.
- Open, honest, direct communication style and the self-confidence, aggressiveness and willingness to do “whatever it takes” to build business and lead. The candidate needs to have an entrepreneurial bent and couple strong experience with start-up mentality.
- Well organized. Detailed oriented and a strong team player.
Monster - 2 years ago