Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
The Oracle systems analyst will have deep expertise in Oracle EBS, specifically in the order management and service contracts modules. They will serve as a primary contact for any questions related to how these Oracle modules work from both a business and technical perspective. The analyst will support business operations by resolving production issues and completing work requests. The analyst partners with business liaisons to translate software requirements into functional design and specifications, and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop technical solutions. The analyst also performs basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes and projects.
The Systems Analyst III has extensive experience in the analysis of complex business problems, determining appropriate systems solutions. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and improve work efficiency.
Attractions of the Job:
F5 IT is a dynamic organization supporting a wide range of applications and architectures. In the Applications team, we support a range of large Enterprise Business applications, custom home grown solutions and everything in between. We are a team that works hard and plays hard. If you like a rapidly growing, changing and dynamic work environment, this is the place for you.
The role will have the following responsibilities in relation to Oracle EBS Order Management, Service Contracts, and other modules as needed:
· Production Support
o Following F5’s incident management processes, monitor incoming production support ticket queues, resolve modest to high complexity tickets, assign other tickets to analysts as needed.
o Research and resolve ongoing Application/Data issues in production while working to improve F5’s incident management processes.
o Work with vendor based application support to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
o Partner with Development Team(s) to help identify, test and deploy recommended fixes/patches.
o Help to plan and coordinate internal system audit procedures to support Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
· Release / Project Support
o Performs research, design, and gap analysis for business requirements
o Develops functional specifications as required for technical solutions
o Works directly with the development team on documentation, testing, and quality assurance
o Performs and tests system configuration and maintains configuration documentation
o Works directly with the project management team to complete project tasks on time and accurately
o Coordinates and executes unit, integration and UAT testing
o Creates advanced systems implementation, rollout, and user adoption plans – this may include internal and external users.
· Application Expertise / SME
o Working independently, and in support of the Business Analyst team, contributes to the definition and documentation of functional requirements surrounding complex business issues.
o Works with users to understand their complex application requirements in order to design, document, and deploy configurations, enhancements and integrated solutions that meet F5 business needs.
o Manages relationships with external service providers, as needed.
o Responsible for mentoring and developing less senior analysts
· Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent communication, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting, and organizational skills
· Demonstrated work experience in business analysis, systems analysis, process modeling, and data modeling skills
· Proven experience in documentation of key deliverables, including functional specifications, training documentation, process flows, etc.
· Current technology skills including PL/SQL and Oracle relational database queries
· Advanced knowledge of end-to-end business processes in multiple enterprise resource planning (ERP) modules and proficient experience with multiple F5 enterprise applications and interfaces
· BS/BA or equivalent work experiences
· 6+ years of relevant work experience as an Oracle systems analyst
· Extensive experience with the following Oracle modules: Order management, Service Contracts, TCA
· Preferred experience with the following Oracle modules: Inventory, Shipping, Configurator
· Oracle R12 experience
· Proven ability to drive Oracle support to deliver solutions
· Experience working with multiple Oracle implementations or consulting experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
· Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
F5 Networks - 4 months ago