1. Assists in the ongoing assessment of the safety
and emotional needs of each patient.
2. Demonstrates awareness
of the key elements of the treatment plans for all assigned patients.
3. Implements identified interventions to provide quality
patient care to assigned patients based on age and developmental
4. Participates in assigned groups/activities to meet
the needs of various patient populations and/or diagnostic groups.
5. Participates with other personnel in maintaining a safe and
6. Maintains professional standards of
preparation, performance, and attitude.
7. Promotes and
maintains departmental functioning in a professional manner.
Follows unit programming.
9. Completes documentation as
10. Assists in transportation of patients to
11. Assists in maintaining
cleanliness of the units.
12. Maintains patient charts.
13. Processes paperwork as needed.
14. Meets the Attendance
and Punctuality Policy.
15. Follows Corporate Fleet Program
• Passed MVR background check.
Renewed Driver’s License copied and forwarded to HR within 30
days of renewal.
16. Follows proper department safety
procedures and demonstrates safe work practices,
proper lifting techniques.
17. Performs other duties as
18. Adheres to all the Midwest Center for Youth and
Families’ policies and procedures.
Minimum Skills, Experience, Licensure and
1. Must have a b achelors’ degree in psychology, social services,
sociology, or counseling.
2. Must be 21 years old.
Universal Health Services - 17 months ago
With dozens of health care facilities in nearly every state, Universal Health Services (UHS) isn't quite ubiquitous, but it's...