Job Description THE ROLE INVOLVES:|
This Management Assistant/ Secretary role is responsible for providing administrative/ secretarial support to senior level executives, as well as staff across several departments including Financial Accounting and Product Control. In particular, this role will also be responsible for:
Qualifications TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST POSSESS:
- Production of financial statement reports including edit management, black lining, and version control (approximately 50% of the role). In addition, financial statement responsibilities include:
- Coordinate year end mailings for the financial statements and related filings
- Submit and track all invoices and prepare outstanding eProcurement requests
- Manage all correspondence related to regulatory filings and assist with executive sign off on letters, financial statements, and filings.
- Assist with central document repository management (e.g. SharePoint)
- Performing administrative duties including scheduling of appointments, preparation of correspondence, telephone and visitor screening, making travel arrangements, and coordination of meetings
- Managing floor-wide space-planning and logistics including move coordination, as well as technology equipment
- Distribution of weekly management meeting minutes and agenda
- Preparation of expense reports in accordance to bank-wide policy and various other ad-hoc management presentations
- Assisting with business continuity planning including maintenance of smart plan call trees
- Assist various committee chairs (e.g., Sports and Social Committee) with operational planning and logistics
Candidates must show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work and are expected to have the proven ability to make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis regarding assigned duties. They must also possess analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to develop relationships with their key clients/colleagues and to understand and address their needs. In addition, ideal candidates should have the following skills and experience
Strong PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Candidates should have extensive experience using word processing applications and be familiar with various black lining tools. In addition, candidates should be experienced in using PowerPoint.
Flexibility to work hours beyond 5:00 during quarter-end financial statement preparation
1 - 3 years of experience in an administrative / business management support capacity
Team player, proactive, and self starter
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work well under pressure and ability to work independently
A ‘can-do’ attitude and initiative to complete tasks
Company Profile As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 40,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Right place, perfect opportunity
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks before the appointment is confirmed.
Credit Suisse - 2 years ago
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...