Public Sector Enterprise Business Representative's (EBR) are part of a Regional Sales team, consisting of a Regional Vice President and ~8 Account Executives (AEs) who are focused on growing our customer base in the public sector. EBRs are responsible for strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. They are key members of the core account teams and they work closely with AEs and Sales Engineers in developing targeted strategies and messaging to drive opportunities. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self starters.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the public sector pipeline
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize salesforce.com and the On-Demand (Cloud) model
- Achieve monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 2 years of previous prospecting experience to public sector organizations or deep understanding of government (former military, government employee, law enforcement, etc.)
Must be based or willing to relocate to the DC/Northern Virginia area. This position is based out of salesforce.com's Herndon Virginia office.
- CRM experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential salesforce.com products and solutions to fulfill these needs
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Want to develop your career in sales?
Hear from our Enterprise Business Representatives on what it's like to work @salesforce. #dreamjob
Salesforce - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard