The Clinical Research Associate is responsible for the overall data management of patients enrolled on clinical trials.
Ensures accurate and timely data collection and data management.
Collaborates with other Cancer Care Program employees to provide accurate and organized completion of study protocols.
Insures well coordinated and organized performance of daily operations of the study protocol data collection.
Assists in maintaining that documentation of research studies is in accordance set forth by the IRB, by the FDA and by the study sponsors.
Insures institutional compliance with research protocols.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Technical School/1 year college.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of database management.
- Clinical Research Associate certification from SoCRA or ACRP.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, hospital values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits Catholic Health Initiatives core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Administrative and Clerical
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...