Perform all essential functions of Class II Engineer plus special skills in a particular trade: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC in an efficient, safe, accident-free manner.
1. Perform maintenance and repairs in specialized areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC.
2. Perform all essential functions of Class III Engineer.
3. Clean and maintain all equipment and work areas.
4. Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
5. Report any unsafe conditions to the Director of Engineering.
Skills and Abilities:
Must have basic knowledge of building mechanical systems and controls, energy management and building maintenance skills
Position is a Local 39 Union Position. Shift is a relief position. Must be available for graveyard, swing shift and on weekends.
The Fisherman's Wharf is located in the heart of San Francisco's most popular destination. We are just steps away from San Francisco's finest attractions. Known for its historic waterfront, delicious seafood, spectacular sights, and unique shopping, Fisherman's Wharf offers a wide array of activities for virtually everyone. Try a delicious hot Panini sandwich and beverage from "Spressi's" to enjoy in front of one of our outside fire pits. Guaranteed to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere that beckons you to sit and relax. Take a swim in our heated outdoor pool or just enjoy a beverage and soak up some rays. Complete with convenient amenities, our 531 beautifully appointed guest rooms will also make you feel right at home.
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 20 months ago - save job