Facilitate the activities and projects of a Marketing Product Line(s). Research market needs and propose new products to meet those needs. Optimize current product features to meet the needs of clients and patients. Continually improve the product lines to provide better value to clients.
This position reports to the Manager, e-Business, but must work closely with technical operations, IT, marketing and sales.
Those directly reporting to this position are: None.
1. Analyze market opportunities.
2. Assess current and future market needs. Develop and implement programs designed to match organizational offerings to these needs.
3. Develop competitive new product strategies to include product capabilities, planning and prioritization of future product features, and develop business plans as needed.
4. Work jointly with appropriate marketing teams on planning and executing marketing activities to attain usage/adoption goals.
5. Work closely with appropriate marketing teams to monitor and respond to client feedback relating to the products and coordinate the resolution of identified problems.
6. Conduct research on usage statistics for marketing, reporting, quality and product development purposes.
7. Conduct interdepartmental facilitation and communication needed for product development within Business Development and other departments such as IT, Executives, technical sections, etc.
- Bachelors in Business, Medical Technology Informatics, or related discipline.
Three years Marketing/Sales/Product Management experience.
Three years experience in a clinical or laboratory setting.
Managerial and analytical skills.
Strong interactive and communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Experience with software development life cycle.
Physical and other requirements :
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work long hours as needed.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extensive periods of time.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal.
- Fine motor coordination.
- Good visual acuity including color perception.
- Ability to organize work, to meet deadlines and to work under stressful conditions.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Must be able to travel
The good folks at ARUP Laboratories don't grow pale at the sight of blood. The clinical reference lab performs tens of thousands...