Business Title: Training Coordinator, Tax Business School
Requisition Number: 34991
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Organizational Development
State: New Jersey
At KPMG LLP you'll find we offer an award-winning work environment, challenging career development programs, and the chance to work with some of the best and brightest people around the world. If you're looking for a great place to build your career, we look forward to speaking with you. We are currently seeking a Training Coordinator to join us in our Montvale, NJ office.
* Assist with the production, scheduling and delivery of training and material
* Coordinate the training registration process in the learning management system
* Serve as the on-site coordinator and set up the training room for assigned training sessions
* Organize and maintain participant rosters, course evaluations, and continuing professional education credits
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Minimum of one year of related coordinator experience, preferably within a professional services environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Basic knowledge of learning delivery operations processes and execution
* Ability to travel up to thirty percent annually
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 17 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...