Reporting to the Technology Manager in Advanced Engineering for a global world class manufacturer of components and controls for air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration and motion systems with operations in over 100 countries. Advanced Engineering is charged to develop new product designs and product derivatives. The Advanced Product Development Engineer manages and/or provides Product Engineering contribution to complex technical projects leading to cost and quality improvement. Works with manufacturing, quality, logistics, and other functional organizations to address issues, leading projects to successful implementation in the factory.
· Mechanical R&D/design/development/sustaining engineering in a manufacturing environment in compressors, automotive, heavy equipment, small engines or other rotating equipment ( 5 years)
· Engineering development to solve reliability, thermodynamic performance, sound, and manufacturing related issues in compressors or other types of machinery/appliances
· Expertise in drawing creation and GD&T.
· Familiarity with compressor test requirements and practices
· Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to USCC ( or equivalent) Quality Systems policies and procedures.
· Implementation of safety requirements in product design
· Ability to travel 10% including internationally
· Education: BS Engineering
· US Permanent resident or Citizen
· Residence: South Central USA or Little Rock, Arkansas ( relocation assistance provided)
Background Preferred ( but not required):
· BSME or MSME
· ProE modeling and drafting experience a plus
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
· Results driven ( demonstrated above average results)
· Excellent written and oral communication ( plant and senior management staff)
· Works equally well independently or as a team member
· Excellent ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
· Practical and creative
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.
Practice Leader: Deb Lucia
Global Executive Solutions Group - 2 years ago