Call Center Operations Analyst
Job Number: 1200000587
The Real Time Operations Analyst is responsible for working with all call centers within Best Buy in an effort to achieve our business and service level objectives. In order to provide excellent customer service Best Buy's call center agents rely on the Real Time Operations team for support and assistance. This individual is responsible for communication with each contact center and optimization of all technology tools. The analyst will also provide troubleshooting skills in Best Buy customer support tools such as Breeze, Beast, and Express Lane as well as telephony systems such as Avaya/IVR/ICM among other applications.
The analyst will interface with call center vendors on a daily basis to assure the maximum utilization of staffed resources. Prioritization of workload is a key requirement of this analyst position. The analyst will suggest making adjustments to workflow based on available skilled staff, as well as assuring Enterprise Customer Care Representatives are making the best use of their time.
The analyst will support Best Buy call centers who operate in a 24/7 environment, which involves rotating on call schedules outside of normal business hours.
- High School Diploma
- Analysis and identification of business drivers and trending (call Volume, Staffing, SLA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job: Enterprise Customer Care
- Knowledge of PC set up and administration, and ability to troubleshoot pc related issues
- Understanding of contact center operations, staffing and Real-time monitoring.
- Avaya CMS reporting and administration experience.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies such as; Breeze, Beast, Express Lane, OMS, IVR/ICM, PBX, CTI, RTA, Call Recording, Kana, Clarify, etc.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota
Organization: Best Buy US Corporate
Job Posting: Dec 26, 2012
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...