GaN Corporation is now accepting resumes for an IT Administrator to support GaN's Corporate Office in Huntsville, AL. Candidate will work with a team of IT administrators, but is expected to be experienced enough to carry the workload should the other team members be out of the office or supporting other activities.
Activities include server administration, desktop support, wireless and wired network configuration, fileserver administration, email administration (including Exchange server support), Active Directory support, SharePoint administration, backups, policy generation and implementation, and other general activities as assigned.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for the overall IT architecture of the company - including planning for infrastructure changes and upgrades as well as major improvements and modifications. Candidate will be expected to be a power user of SharePoint 2010 - including Business Intelligence options. Candidate should also possess development experience to create new applications and services for corporate customers.
The candidate should have solid verbal and written communication skills with an eagerness to learn and a willingness to grow with the company.
- Prior experience in IT within a corporate environment
- Competent with regards to Windows and Linux system administration
- Experience with network diagrams and policy development
- Experience or knowledge of HR solutions and implementations (for employee and/or applicant tracking)
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 (or older versions)
- Experience with Exchange Server buildup, implementation, and maintenance (24/7 on call support will be required)
- Experience with or knowledge of anti-virus protection schemes including pushing updates across the network
- Experience with webserver, fileserver, and LDAP administration
- Development experience (PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, .NET, and others)
- Minimum BS in computer-related field OR commensurate experience of 5+ years
- Applicant selected may be subject to a security clearance
GAN Corp - 2 years ago