Need a change from making wimpy wines?
If you are looking for a change, we encourage you to
apply for our harvest cellar internship. As a cellar
intern at Ravenswood you will have the opportunity to
apply your cellar and harvest experience to help us make
wine with personality. Our interns are a valuable part
of our harvest cellar team and will work independently
and in teams to carry out various harvest duties
required to turn grapes into wine.
and must additions, pump-overs, barrel prep/filling,
- Grape receiving, crushing, pressing, racking, juice
sanitation, and general winery operations.
adherence to company health and safety protocols, and in
- Must be able to perform all job functions in strict
accordance with quality control standards and standard
equipment operating procedures.
related degree program
- Must be pursuing, or recently graduated from, a wine
- Strong technical skills or prior crush experience
or early September and continue working through late
- Must be able to begin working full time in late August
October or early November; must be able to work min.
five days/week, six days/week during peak harvest weeks.
and lift up to 55 pounds
- Must be able to perform work duties in and outdoors.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time,
conditions, with moderate noise levels
- Must be able to work in various temperature
- Valid Driver’s License and pre-employment drug screen
Open Date : 2013-02-04 14:00:00
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Division/Department : Operations--Production
Constellation Brands - 22 months ago
Constellation Brands, Inc. is an international producer and marketer of beverage alcohol with a portfolio of wine brands complemented by...