The Flight Simulator Technician is responsible for repairing and monitoring a variety of simulator specific computer, hydraulic, and visual systems. Technician must be able to troubleshoot electronic equipment to the component level. Technician must have the ability to return to service all simulator equipment, using a broad knowledge gained from job experience. Position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requisition #: 222040633
- Job Category: Air Operations
- Operation: Flight Simulation
- Job Group: ACMX/FLT - Technical
- Job Grade: Union
- Job Code: T382
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ANCHORAGE, AK 99502 - ANCHORAGE FLIGHT TRAINING FAC
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in flight simulation maintenance
- Simulator experience including the ability to read and interpret flight simulation software code
- Simulator experience including the repair of both hydraulic and visual systems
UPS - 12 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...