Retail Merchandising Specialist
Come be a part of Channel Partners' stellar team of service-certified specialists! Channel Partners offers several job types so you can find one to match your skills. We offer employee training and certificate programs so you can be the best. Our people are the heart of our culture, and we are continuously seeking employees to live our values and have a passion for our clients.
Channel Partners is the BDSmktg brand Team that offers Merchandising and reset Services to many retail companies. Our clients include top brand names including many Fortune 500 companies!
We offer excellent pay, paid mileage and also bonus programs!
The responsibility of the Merchandising Specialist will be to professionally represent our client’s image through product merchandising and the introduction of new pr oduct in retail fo r several clients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Cover a geographic territory, specific to the market on a weekly basis.
- Placement of point of purchase (POP) materials
- Complete endcap/catagory resets remodels (may require the use of tools)
- Ensure categories are set to planogram
- Installment of toner and paper supplies
- Ensure demo units are functioning properly and updated
- Perform store audits
- Check inventory levels
- Take and upload photos of completed work
- Develop relationships with stores in the market
- Complete call reports by required deadline
- Respond to supervisor requests and correspondence in a timely fashion
- Attend weekly conference calls
- Other tasks as requested by management
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diplom a or equivalent
- 1-2 years of merchandising experience required
Channel Partners is a brand of BDS Marketing, Inc. ( bds ). bds is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, selection, training, development, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. bds is an at-will employer; where as either the employee or bds may terminate employment at any time with or without notice, and with or without cause.
- Must be able to drive on behalf of the Company, in compliance with Company guidelines and requirements; and have the ability to travel within a designated market.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to independently manage an account base
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have a computer with internet/web access and the ability to send and receive email attachments
- Must have access to a digital camera and the ability to upload photos
- Possess the ability to read store Planograms and schematics
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the client and Channel Partners
- Must meet all pre and post employment requirements, including but not limited to background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle review.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to 5 hours.