Reference Code: 13003321
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
This candidate will be responsible for management of the Global Consumer Technology Control programs primarily supporting the CITI Chief Technology Office (CTO) and Business Intelligence (BI) teams globally. This role requires an in depth, hands-on understanding of system architecture principles and technology platforms, industry standard common design patterns, and model driven development, as well as a thorough understanding of industry and corporate technology standards for Risk Management. Activities include oversight of the Risk Control resources monitoring processes and procedures needed to achieve Risk & Control management across the CTO/BI organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying risk by analyzing emerging security threats and potential impact to the business and partnering on the development of solutions to mitigate business exposure by leveraging expert analytical and technical skills;
- Management of the IT Risk Control Program for Chief Technology Office/Business Intelligence, including the development and measurement of key risk indicators;
- Oversight of the corrective action program for CTO/BI; management of all activities related to external/internal audits and reviews affecting CTO/BI;
- Oversight of the Quality Assurance/Process Validation program within CTO/BI;
- Advises and provides direction to senior business and IT leaders on risk management decisions; resolves the highest impact, highest profile problems/projects with significant business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards;
- Directly impacts the business through contribution to technical direction and strategic decisions related to CTO/BI risk management; influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions) to deliver risk management capabilities;
- Oversight of the operational risk and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance programs.
- Responsible for the matrix management of a staff of 2-3 or more exempt officers as well as coordination with and participation in cross-functional teams associated with Global Consumer Technology Risk Control and other Technology initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of system architecture principles and technology platforms, industry standard common design patterns, and model driven development (including the ability to read UML). Working knowledge of Tibco product suite or SOA highly preferred.
- CISA/CISM/CISSP or equivalent certification highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience in audit, control, or regulatory compliance related work required, preferably in a complex technology environment;
- Demonstrated people management experience with a proven track record of effective delegation, motivation and employee/customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years experience working with internal/external audit/regulatory groups preferred;
- Demonstrated analytical skills; proficiency with various audit/compliance software programs a plus.
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship building, influencing, and negotiation skills; strong judgment and decision-making skills required.
- Excellent skills in preparing and presenting strategies, recommendations, and value propositions to senior and executive leadership teams.
- Broad knowledge of the interactions of an IT organization;
- Ability to manage expectations and maintain key relationships with internal and external clients; strategic and critical thinking skills a must.
Citi - 30+ days ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could ac...