Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
This role is part of a growing oriented organization within Lexmark focused on developing, enabling and build a strong value channel network across the region which Lexmark views as a strategic part of their business. This position demands an individual with a proven track record in selling Office Equipment through dealer programs and who has great relationship building skills. This individual will support the countries execution on developing and maintaining the value channel program for Latin America.
This will include managing, planning and influencing on all sales activities, training events, and marketing opportunities with the channels teams at each country with the main emphasis on continued growth and profitability.
This role will need to work cross functionally with teams from service, marketing, Solutions, supply chain, finance and any other area that may be involved in the proper development on the program and be able to effectively manage these internal relationships from both their local geography and a global support team.
The individual must have the ability to identify new revenue opportunities utilizing Lexmark offerings including Hardware, Software, Solutions and Services
The ideal candidate will be a motivated sales person with deep understanding of solution selling and the following core capabilities
The Value Channel Manager primary responsibility is to support the countries in the implementation of the Value Channel strategy in Latin America. Coordinate and facilitate all resources and tools that the countries may need to grow our business through our BSDs. Ensure execution of our engagement.
The Value Channel Manager is responsible for all business development activities.
- Support the countries channel teams on the delivering the Lexmark Value proposition to key partners and execute the BSD program.
- Execute the strategy for BSD Channels in Latin America (account’s business model and how it competes) and how Lexmark’s portfolio and Value proposition can contribute to their growth strategy.
- Deliver the key messages to our channels organizations at a country level for a successful execution.
- Share best practices and communicate key metrics in Value Channel / KPIs
- Achieve Value Channel revenue and profit targets by Country.
- Continuously train, motivate, negotiate, influence the channel team members across the region on new products, services and solutions to grow our share in this market (Best Practices Deployment)
- Identify and remove any barriers related to logistics, finance, IT or support that may prevent us from executing our Value Channel strategy
1. Four year degree or equivalent of Bachelors degree
2. Prior experience in sales management and business development in the Value Channel
3. Minimum of 5 yrs of professional experience with at least 3 years in a management position
4. Experience in Latin America IT Segment
5. English and Spanish written and verbal (Portuguese desired)
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International, Inc. - 17 months ago
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...