Promet Source, a Chicago based web and mobile application development company, is looking to hire a Web Development Project Manager to work with its established team of Drupal professionals. The project manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. We are looking for a part time Project Manager with great organizational and interpersonal skills that is an experienced multi-tasker. They must have experience in leading teams that are building large and complex web applications and who want to be a part of a fun, collaborative team of individuals.
We are a full service technology firm that delivers high-value consulting and software development solutions that clients need to grow their business. As a leading technology provider of web services, we focus on complex web development, support, mobile applications, and strategic marketing. We are dedicated to open source software solutions by providing managed services for Drupal-based websites, products, and applications.
Work for a great, growing company! Apply today!
- Holds daily and weekly scrum meetings, stand ups, sprint planning, demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Matches team member skill sets with client tasks.
- Organizes and track client requirements and progress toward requirements.
- Communicates daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project plans and requirements clearly to entire team.
- Finds the right tools for the job for all aspects of project management.
- Ensures that all team members are properly tracking time and fully documenting progress and ensures proper and up-to-date project documentation.
- Track, document and manage who has access to what client resources.
- Shuffles priorities to quickly handle client emergencies without neglecting other clients
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Leads the planning and implementation of project. Defines project tasks and resource requirements. Manages project resource allocation. Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs. Completes project evaluations and assessment of results
- Experience working with a CMS within an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business administration
- Minimum of 2-5 years of BA or PM experience
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Be a highly motivated and independent self starter with the ability to succeed
- Experience in developing project budgets, coaching, supervision, project management, process improvement, tracking budget expenses, self-development, and performance management
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management as well as project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, project management software
Competitive base salary with bonus structure
Car Allowance and Mileage Reimbursement Program
Ability for Upward Mobility
Fun and Challenging work environment
Fun, dynamic, growing team
Office socials, events, and lunches
Fast growing technology company
Casual office setting
Direct access to leaders and decision makers