This position is responsible for administering/assessing Tuberculosis skin tests, annually and post exposure, Hepatitis B vaccine series to all employees and volunteers. Coordinate respiratory fit testing program and Latex allergies. Document and maintain confidential Employee medical health files, work closely with Workers’ Compensation Coordinator and act as liaison with Employee Health Physician and W/C carrier. Implement and maintain Employee Health Services policies and procedures and maintain knowledge base through association membership, education, periodicals, and publications.
1. Bachelor of Science degree
2. Must possess and maintain a current RN license with the State of California
3. Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
4. 5 Years RN experience in an acute hospital setting.
5. Substantial knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO standards.
6. Computer knowledge of Word, Excel, and Lawson.
7. Must have the ability to establish close working relationships and effective teaching skills
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center - 3 years ago