This lead HR position will support the EMD Millipore Jaffrey,
NH and the Bedford, MA manufacturing plants. This position will
support approximately a population of 800 (Operations, Engineering,
Quality) employees. The Human Resource Business Partner will work
in a consultative capacity to drive the employee dimensions of our
business strategy while being an advocate for employees. The
position will provide a full range of human resources and
operational support to our organization including:
managing the business and integrating the human resources function
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in
with business activities to provide value to the customer.
process, including annual performance management process and talent
- Partner with the organization in leading the talent management
reviews and organization planning to accelerate leadership
development at all levels in the organization.
drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate
- Implement HR strategies designed to create an environment that
resolution of employee relations issues.
management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively
- Partner with management to increase focus on performance
address performance issues..
- Counsel managers and employees to be consistent with EMD
The successful candidate will possess:
business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key
- BS/BA in related discipline required.
- 10+ years of successful experience in a human resources
responsibilities as presented above.
preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have Generalists/Partner experience.
- Proven ability to act as a change agent.
- The proven ability to work in highly matrixed organization
skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to
- The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem solving
manage multiple projects simultaneous.
diverse employee population.
- The proven ability to develop and leverage relationships with a
gain support and achieve results and to manage multiple conflicting
- The ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to
interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to
and consult managers and employees in the administration,
interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using
- The proven ability to research and analyze information, make
judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies,
procedures, regulation or government law.
through routine and complex employee relations matters.
- The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management
professionalism and team attitude.
- The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills,
Merck makes medicines for a number of maladies, from stuffy noses and asthma to hypertension and arthritis. The pharmaceutical giant's...