10565 Fairfax Blvd, Suite 301 | Fairfax, VA 22030
(O) 703-372-0345 / 703-349-6114 | (F) 703 478 0885
(E) email@example.com | www.multivision.cc
National Certified Minority Supplier (MBE)
Multivision Inc., is a global Professional IT Services firm having over 500 employees, posting an astounding growth rate of 200% over the past three years. Multivision's expertise embraces a broad range of technologies, domains and service offerings. Multivision is ranked 23rd amongst the Top 100 fastest-growing businesses in the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria-DC-VA-MD-WV region and 33rd amongst the Top 100 fastest-growing IT Services Companies in USA.
4-6 years of core SQL developer (stored procedures, triggers, views, etc); Hard core T-SQL people
The individual will work closely with the data architecture team to participate in data mining/validation exercises for a large data conversion project. The ideal individual must have solid experience in database development and data conversion for large desktop and web applications using SQL Server Technologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical discipline required.
- 3-5 years of database modeling experience with strong understanding of conceptual, logical & physical database design, normalization and experience in creating and maintaining database models, dictionaries and other Meta data.
- 3-5 years of SQL Server database programming experience with strong experience in developing complex PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, triggers, and other database objects.
- 3-5 years of SSIS experience is required.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be able to lead a team; must work well within a team.
It would be a plus to have the following skills:
- Participate in the development life-cycle of the software using agile process methodology.
- Participate in all phases of database development including programming, unit testing, final delivery to the test team, and system testing support.
- Provide guidance and leadership in area of data conversion best practices and tools.
- Participate in data mining/validation exercise.
- Create PL/SQL and T-SQL stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, and other database objects.
- Participate in code and architectural reviews.
- Experience of building reports using SSRS.
- Experience is VB script.
- Experience in SQL-Server administration, configuration, maintenance, backup, recovery, database security, performance optimization, tuning, profiler, and data analysis.