Full time position as a Captain at a local steel mill. Need command experience and a minimum of 5 years as a Firefighter. Must have Fire I, Fire II and Hazmat Awareness, Ops & Tech. Also need EMT-b. Fire Officer I, Strategy and Tactics. Security experience a plus.
Need valid drivers license and pretty clean 3 year driving record. Must be able to obtain a TWIC card.
Health Insurance Plan, Paid Vacation and 401k available
. AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken , PA , and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for three consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet your needs.
For more information visit www.greatsecurityjobs.com
The Captain is responsible for all aspects of Fire/EMS and Security operations as outlined in the post orders. The Captain is directly responsible to the Account Manager, the customer and AlliedBarton management for all Fire, EMS and Security operations at the site during assigned shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. AlliedBarton is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Responds to all fire, ems and security calls
- Able to command multi-departmental efforts in emergency response
- Responsible for professionally written fire reports
- Responsible for all activities during his/her shift
- Ensure that his/her shift and/or personnel report and depart within the proper time frames
- Make every effort to fill a vacancy in the case of a call-off - if fill-in will be late in arriving, shift supervisor must stay to prevent lost time
- Grant shift exchange requests - the supervisor must keep the exchanges under control to prevent lost time, overtime and possible confusion of work schedules. When an exchange is granted, the account Manager will be made aware of the date and persons involved
- Ensure that everyone is rotated appropriately for each position throughout his/her shift
- Directly supervise the activities of his/her personnel
- Monitor personnel performance during assigned tasks
- Ensure that policies and procedures in the post orders are adhered to
- Ensure that personnel are aware of and follow AlliedBarton's standards of conduct
- Responsible for all paperwork generated during his/her shift and/or site and that all paperwork is correct, complete, legible and filed in the proper files
- Required to make post checks to ensure all officers are performing their duties in a proper manner
- Assist any console officer who is having problems and resolve the situation as quickly as possible while exercising absolute diplomacy
- Counsel personnel on all aspects of performance, attitude and professionalism
- Responsible for training all personnel in accordance with the established training guide and standard operating procedures
- Ensure that all personnel are competent in performing all tasks described in the training guide.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Customer and employee passionate
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Exemplary Professional Image and Attitude
- Ability to act as a supervisor versus a friend or 'buddy'
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
ArmedServicesJobs.com - 4 years ago
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...