For the School Based Health Centers (PT – 26 hours per week) Community and Clinical Nutrition - Registered Dietitian with knowledge of electronic medical record programs. English/ Spanish speaking required. Must be able to multi-task, enjoy working with school aged children and parents in clinical and academic environments. Strong interpersonal skills needed to work collaboratively with LIPs, schools and community organizations to develop and implement nutrition programs.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Nutrition Assessments and Treatment Plans for school aged children and adolescents.
- Individual nutrition counseling – weight management, diabetes education, food intolerance/allergies
- Community Nutrition
- Prepare appropriate nutrition lesson plans and corresponding handouts, etc., to be implemented in classrooms – K-12
- Prepare and implement lessons for community and parent workshops
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Assist in planning community nutrition programs
Monster - 20 months ago