RealNetworks®, Inc. is a global Media Software and Services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. RealNetworks creates innovative applications and services that make it easy to connect with, share, and enjoy digital media. Check us out at: www.realnetworks.com.
The Mobile Entertainment team at RealNetworks is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join their team.
The Mobile Entertainment group, a leader in music/Ringback tones/ringtones, is looking for a creative designer that is proficient with graphic creation software suites including Adobe Photoshop and has a demonstrated ability to deliver creative images and designs in a production environment.
What you will build, own, and be accountable for:
• Create images for mobile and web services
• Communicate with service partners for content programming
• Create graphic designs for promotions and other marketing activities
• Support icons and images for in house application development
• Bachelors degree in related discipline
• 2 years design experience
• Demonstrated ability to produce detailed work product in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, managing priorities against urgent ad hoc requests
• Team player with strong written/verbal communication skills
Ideal candidates will offer:
• Website creation experience is strongly preferred.
RealNetworks®, Inc. is proud to offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package, including vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K, an employee stock purchase program and subsidized commuting options. Additional benefits include our charitable matching program, learning and development programs, employee wellness plans and more!
RealNetworks is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
RealNetworks - 19 months ago