The Route Sales Representative builds relationships with customers and is dedicated to meeting their expectations and requirements. RSRs obtain customer information firsthand and use it for improvements in products and services. They are responsible for ensuring effective customer communications, managing a route independently, and promoting route growth through active personal sales and account retention.
- Promote overall route growth to enhance the profitability of the business.
- Supply products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with all customers.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all account and delivery information.
- Collect necessary payments on the route if applicable
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Employee will be expected to gain and utilize all product information.
- Operate Company vehicle safely and abide to all traffic regulations.
- Assume ownership of all matters with the accounts they will be servicing.
- Work in a safe manner that would prevent any type of avoidable injuries.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Must be able to routinely lift 50+ lbs.
Exposure to weather conditions
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Maintain personal appearance by always being well-groomed
- Ability to learn and adhere to all applicable safety precautions and work procedures.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Demonstrated successful experiences of selling services/products.
- Customer service experience with a wide variety of consistent customer contact.
- Charismatic, outgoing personality.
- Good math skills.
- Past experience with positions that required working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to think quickly and identify customer concerns.
- Has held positions that require problem solving and analysis
- Employment stability (has not changed employers frequently)
- Must have a valid driver's license with excellent driving record.