Housekeeping Inspector - WorldMark - Harrison, ID
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager with training, coaching, and developing the housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for inspecting rooms to maintain standards.
- Will act as coordinator between all departments to ensure rooms are prepared for arrivals.
- Prepare daily work orders for housekeepers and maintenance staff and follow progress to completion.
- Assist with inventory and purchasing process to ensure adequate replacement of supplies.
- Participate in daily operations including cleaning when needed.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with inventory management, housekeeping practices, and standards.
- Must be detail oriented with good record keeping and organizational skills.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
United States of America-Idaho-Harrison
Worldmark by Wyndham
Jan 11, 2013, 11:07:14 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...