The Marketing Associate I facilitates and coordinates basic departmental marketing initiatives to further the marketing objectives for a specific department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 1) Assists in the execution of marketing and public relations activities for assigned department, or program within a department.
2. 2) Serves as liaison between Corporate Marketing and the department to ensure compliance and adherence to style guides.
3. 3) Prepares departmental marketing material including newsletters, brochures, web content, press releases, etc.
4. 4) Coordinates with vendors and the department for various marketing initiatives
5. 5) May work with leadership to identify news opportunities to increase the visibility of the department, or program if applicable.
6. 6) Represents the institution at events and functions if applicable.
7. 7) May coordinate specific marketing projects or special events.
8. 8) Performs other duties as required.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Bachelor's degree, in marketing or related field preferred
Mount Sinai Medical Center