Hyperion Enterprise Administrator, Framingham, MA. 12 months +
Telephone and most likely a Skype or in person interview.
Must also have a financial / accounting background.
• Consolidation Accountant
• Consolidation System Administrator – currently using Hyperion Enterprise 22.214.171.124. Migrating to SAP BPC.
• Process all close related jobs and tasks such as recording consolidating and eliminating journal entries and compiling financial reporting packages.
• Provide Hyperion systems support, ensure data integrity of data from SAP to Hyperion, and troubleshoot SAP problems with jobs that may have failed and or entries that may have issues.
• Process and validate SAP interfaces, subsidiary template uploads and maintain the
SAP to Hyperion translation mapping in Ledger-link.
• Prepare various P&L reconciliations.
• Prepare legal and management financial statements including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, changes in equity, etc.
• Administer the Hyperion Database by maintaining the structures within the database including accounts, entities, and categories of data.
• Assist analysts with questions on SAP or Hyperion data and address accounting and financial reporting issues as they arise.
• Create Hyperion Retrieve Excel files and Analyst drills to help users analyze data.
• Create and maintain Hyperion reports and books based on user requirements.
• Work with auditors at year end to support questions that might arise.
• Work with subsidiaries at month and year ends to resolve issues from the close or audit.
• Prepare account reconciliations and analyses, year-end audit schedules and footnotes as assigned.
• Minimum 8 years of general accounting and financial reporting experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Consolidations System Administrator working with Hyperion Enterprise or other consolidation system.
• Prior experience with Hyperion Enterprise, SAP ECC, BI/BEx reporting, and SAP BPC a plus.
• Strong knowledge and experience in international consolidations, general accounting and financial reporting required.
• Ideal candidate will display a high level of attention to detail and possess strong organizational, problem resolution, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• A high degree of competency with Microsoft Office applications is required.
Education Education Requirements
• BA/BS in Accounting
Regal Computer Systems, Inc - 20 months ago