Inside Sales Engineer
Company : S2 Security Corporation is the industry leader in IP-based third generation integrated security management systems. The company is in its tenth year. Currently there are over 12,000 installed systems on six continents and a worldwide channel of over 400 systems integration companies with global distribution. The company is profitable and is currently tracking growth of 30-45% each year.
Support and assist the Field Sales Directors, manufacturer’s reps, and integrators in attaining sales revenue targets. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Answering and managing inbound sales engineering calls
- Specification tracking and response
- Professional Services
Onsite evaluation system deployment
High-level onsite technical assistance
- Support and assist channel partners
Provide web-based and, as required, in-person customer demos
- Maintain all sales group demo equipment to optimal performance
- Provide bi-weekly updates of all activity and key accomplishments
- Manage trade show equipment and equipment logistics
- Assist the field sales team in the organization and execution of regional sales events
- Provide sales training to new integrators or new integrator sales staff
- Provide information and input for product management.
The candidate for this position possesses a high level of practical technical knowledge with at least 3-5 years experience in the design, installation and servicing of integrated security systems in a fast-paced environment (sales engineering, project management, or inside sales) as well as a working knowledge of TCP/IP networking. Candidate must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
Contact: Eric Grist ( email@example.com )
Click here for a PDF version of the job description.
S2 Security Corporation - 17 months ago