The work that led to our success in the global communications market taught us a lot about what it takes to keep getting better. One of the keys is giving people like you the technology and resources you need to transform ideas into reality. Which makes just about anything possible in Verizon's world.
This position can be located anywhere in the country. Required Overnight travel estimated at 50-60%. The remainder of the work can be completed from the employee's home office (or local Verizon office if preferred).
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is in Gartner's Leader Quadrant for "Managed Security Service Providers". Our dedicated consultants, based in more than 15 countries around the globe, deliver more than 1,800 successful security engagements a year. We help develop, plan, assess, design, and implement effective strategies in areas essential to a total enterprise security approach, including data protection; governance, risk, and compliance management; identity and access management; investigative response and forensics; PCI compliance; and threat & vulnerability. We are looking for a full time PCI-QSA Consultant to join our growing team!
Functional Responsibilities will include the following:
- PCI Level-1 Assessment work
- PCI Remediation consulting
- Report (ROC) writing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Generally requires an Associate’s Degree or higher in addition to current or former QSA certification with extensive knowledge of PCI DSS requirements and validation methodologies
- CISSP or CISA certification
- Solid background auditing IT Security controls
- Experience presenting to Senior / Executive Management
- Excellent documentation (report writing) and verbal communication skills.
We want you. Because you have talent and drive. Because you're resourceful and creative. Because you have ideas and enthusiasm. We want you because we believe in the power of one. And we've created a world where every individual understands how hard we work for them. What will your contribution be?
- Current or former PA-DSS certification
- Hands-on IT Security experience (e.g. Firewall / Network administration, Security Architect / Analyst, penetration testing, etc)
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish)
Back to Search Results
Verizon - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...