Gathers, monitors, and reports financial data to produce financial reports to evaluate Harley Davidson's and Hytest's financial performance. This includes planning/forecasting, analysis and communication of those results.
- Prepares period, quarterly and annual financial reports for the divisions.
- Works in conjunction with corporate finance on period-end closing activities including accruals, expense estimates, allocations and journal entries.
- Provides operating management with statistical data and account analysis on a periodic basis, including marketing spend, sample costs, freight, mold recovery and recharges.
- Prepares and inputs plan/forecast into SAP/BCS.
- Prepares overhead and variance schedules to support forecasts, including FP&A support – margin analysis, SG&A rolls, etc.
- Prepares and maintains records for Harley-Davidson royalty calculations.
- Prepares periodic update of sales demand, by customer and SKU, feeding the commercial merchandising function.
- Periodic sales and gross margin planning/forecasting.
- Review cost changes and prepare pricing analysis for different channels on new and carryover product.
- Work closely with manufacturing, management and merchandising in preparing quarterly manufacturing demand.
- Computes NPV analysis as needed.
- Coordinates international revenue planning components.
- Supports Directors of Finance, VPF and Group President upon request.
- Maintains accounting controls to ensure the accuracy, reliability, completeness and proper recording of financial data in accordance with GAAP and other corporate policies.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 4+ years accounting or finance experience.
- Good communication (written/oral) and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Wolverine World Wide - 10 months ago