Travel RN / Registered Nurse * Up to $1,000 in Referral Bonuses
We have Exciting Travel Opportunities for qualified Registered Nurses in Houston, Texas!
Apply now or contact us at 1-800-925-9254 or Jobs@intelistaftravel.com for more details about this or our other great travel contract opportunities.
- Critical Care / ICU: 12-hour day travel contracts
- Emergency Room / ER RN: Choose from 12-hour day or night assignments
- Labor and Delivery / L&D: Choice of 12-hour day, 12-hour night or 8-hour evenings
- Medical Surgical / Med Surg: Choose from 12-hour day or 12-hour night travel contracts
- Operating Room / OR: 8-hour day, 8-hour night and 12-hour day assignment choices
- Cardiovascular OR: 12-hour day and 8-hour evening and day travel jobs are available
- Pediatric / Peds RN: Choice of 12-hour day or 8-hour evening assignments
- Perioperative / PACU: 8-hour evening assignments available
- Neonatal / NICU: 12-hour night travel contracts
- Obstetrics-Gynecology / OB/GYN: 12-hour night assignments
InteliStaf Travel makes travel nursing simple! We have thousands of contracts with hospitals in all fifty United States as well as exclusive partnerships offering premier opportunities and highly competitive pay packages. As an InteliStaf Travel Registered Nurse you'll receive great pay, top benefits, and a flexible schedule. InteliStaf Travel is one of the largest and most reputable travel nursing agencies. Here you'll have a dedicated staff member focused on supporting you, understanding your career goals, and developing you professionally. We have the ability to keep you continually on assignment if you want to make travel nursing a long-term career option. Travel with the leader…Call us today!
InteliStaf Travel Benefits:
- Free Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Paid Utilities
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Free BlueCross BlueShield Major Medical with optional Domestic Partner Coverage
- Vision / Dental PPO Insurance with Major Carriers
- Matching 401K
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Flexible Tax Advantage Plan
- Direct Deposit with EZ View
- Custom Tailored Compensation Plans
- Working Advantage Discounts
- Free CE’s for qualified employees
Minimum Requirements: 2 years full time ICU, ER, L&D, M/S, CVOR, OR, NICU, Peds, OB/GYN, or PACU nursing experience; licensed registered nurse (RN); any specialty related certifications.
- Great Pay
- Immediate access to our staff
- Popular locations / prestigious facilities
- Exclusive partnerships in prime locations
- Quick interviews
- Local per diem offices nationwide
related: cardiac critical care unit, CCU, cardiac intensive care unit, cardiac ICU, emergency room, ER, emergency department, ED, labor and delivery, labor & delivery, L & D, L&D, LDR, LDRP, antepartum, perinatal, obstetric, OB, nurse midwife, obstetrics, gynecology, OB/GYN, perioperative, post anesthesia care unit, cardiovascular operating room, CVOR, cardiovascular, OR circulating, OR scrub, surgical, surgery, operating room, OR, OR circulating, OR scrub, surgical, surgery, pediatric, pediatrics, peds, perioperative, post anesthesia care unit, PACU, recovery room, RR, post-operative, post-op, neonatal critical care unit, neonatal intensive care unit, neonatal ICU, NICU, medical surgical, med-surg, med/surg, m/s, registered nurse, R.N., RN, BSN, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, medical, hospital, travel assignment, travel contract, travel job, travel nursing, travel nurse, traveler, Houston, Spring, Baywood, Kingtown, Galveston, Pasadena, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Texas, TX
Medical Staffing Network - 10 months ago
Whether you’re a clinician or a healthcare facility, Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want t...