MUST HAVE MORTGAGE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Analyst is to administer mortgage lending compliance programs in order to be certain compliance with laws, regulations and reporting is maintained. Individual must review and interpret new and pending laws and regulations which would impact the mortgage banking business practices.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective mortgage lending regulatory risk framework that includes an internal control structure, training, monitoring, and assessment, and resolution tracking and reporting of issues.
- Identify and implement methods to maintain compliance and recommend changes to existing programs based on evaluation of mortgage lending laws and regulations.
- Maintain an advanced awareness of regulatory and legislative developments and industry trends; review with and suggest policy and procedural changes to Management; assist with and coordinate the implementation of changes.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing and drawing conclusions related to mortgage lending compliance laws and regulations.
- Serve as a resource for management and staff on regulatory matters and compliance related initiatives relating to mortgage lending regulations.
- Develop compliance training materials to implement the processes of the mortgage lending related compliance programs.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of QC processes relating to compliance documentation.
- Administer the fair lending assessment process and provide program recommendations designed to demonstrate the commitment to fair lending
- Provide imortgage’s quality assurance and underwriting groups with direction and guidance necessary to maintain compliance with the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years mortgage banking experience and lending compliance-related programs.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of federal and state lending regulations
- Knowledge of appropriate software systems, including compliance, and banking and mortgage application software
- CRCM (Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager) designation preferred.
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume today.
Founded in 1999 on integrity and honesty, imortgage is now an industry leading direct mortgage banker committed to excellence. It is this philosophy of partnership that allows imortgage to fund billions each year in successful mortgages.
imortgage is an established national retail mortgage correspondent who is currently seeking experienced Regulatory Compliance Analyst to support our growing number of branches.
If you want to join a growing company that prides itself on employee retention and professional fulfillment, please send your resume.
All email will be treated as confidential.
imortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer