This position is responsible for the prioritization and scheduling of patient examinations and patient instruction concerning preparation and timetable. He/she is also responsible for answering phones and directing calls as necessary.
1. Schedule patients for examination and give instructions regarding exam preparation.
2. Coordinate emergency and add-on examinations with technical staff and radiologists.
3. Prioritize patient examinations and coordinate multiple examinations with other areas.
4. Provide information concerning examination content, pre-examination instructions, and timetables.
5. Act as a liaison between physician offices and department concerning needed preps, medical necessity, information and problems.
6. Answer calls that come into the department and routes them to appropriate personnel.
1. Experience using computers in an office setting or doing data entry.
2. Customer service experience.
Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking.
1. Medical terminology experience or training.
2. Experience in a Radiology setting.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 21 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...