Experienced and caring CNA’s or HHA’s needed to work in the home.
Since 1992, American Home Companions and American In-Home Care have helped make it possible for independent minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
Several shifts available!!!!
Short-term live-in 2,3,4, or 5 days per week
12 hour, 8 hour, and 4 hour shifts also available, days, nights and weekends
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Mobility Support
- Physical Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
In order to register with American In-Home Care you must have the following:
- CNA license or HHA certificate
- Level 2 background screening
- Valid CPR card
- Physical stating that you are free of communicable disease (dated within the last 6 months)
- HIV/AIDS training certificate 2-4 hour
- Alzheimer/dementia training certificate 2-4 hour
- Self-Administration of Medication training certificate 2 hour
CONTACT US AT 866-603-8656 OR APPLY AT: http://www.homecarejobsite.com