Perform routine and emergency service using the guidelines and procedures established by the equipment manufacturer, Orr Protection Systems and any other authority having jurisdiction.
Primary focus will be on systems inspection, testing and maintenance of commercial fire alarm panels and related devices.
Occasional overnight travel is required.
- General PC skills including manufacturer supplied programming software
- Good communication and organization skills
- Associate degree in electronics or equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience in servicing electrical/mechanical systems in the Fire Alarm or Special Hazard fire suppression industry.
- Experience reading blue prints preferred.
- NICET (Fire Alarm / Special Hazard) certification preferred.
ORR Corporation - 17 months ago