Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
- Must be available to work either Friday or Sunday
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...