Business Office Manager- Oakview Nursing & Rehab- Calvert City, KY
Combine your business office talents, experience, and your love of people and interest in their lives. Yes, it’s very important to keep billing, admissions, payroll, deposits straight; but it also means a lot to get involved with our residents, offering help (or maybe a smile) where it’s needed.
- Set up and maintain financial files for residents: billing, admission papers, state and Medicare reimbursement documents; coordinate and collect accounts receivable and past-due accounts
- Review payment policies and procedures with new admissions and their responsible parties
- On a daily basis: complete receipt records, post deposits, run cash receipts batch listings, research/prepare/post adjustments, call in deposits and enter census into HPAS
- Administer and reconcile resident trust accounts and petty cash
- Prepare billing for agencies, Medicare, veterans and other billing agents; prepare and submit corporate, Medicare and agency reports, ensure posting of ancillaries and perform month-end closings
- Supervise and assist the Payroll Benefits Coordinator, A/P processor and other business office staff
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
Business Manager Office Manager BOM Business Office Manager
If you are a current
- Must have knowledge of billing and collection practices/techniques and be skilled in the use of computers, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Should be accurate, concise and detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines. Flexibility about work hours and skill in directing and motivating staff are important. Also needed is the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and at all levels of the organization. A High School diploma (or equivalent) and three years of experience in accounts receivable, collections or similar are required. A BA in Accounting or Business preferred.
KY-Calvert City-Oakview Nursing Center
Kindred Healthcare - 23 months ago
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...