Reimbursement Technologies, Inc. (RTI) was founded in 1991 to provide comprehensive service-oriented billing and financial management services primarily to emergency department physicians. Since then, RTI has grown into a 700+ employee firm that processes the billing for nearly 8 million emergency room visits annually for physicians in over 38 states.
We currently have a full time Computer Operator position available in our Data Center.
**Hours are: 1st Shift**
Major Responsibilities: May be required to do any or all of the following duties:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Perform electronic file transfers and validation between RTI and third parties. This would encompass billing, collections, payments and demographic files.
- Loading of files into a proprietary billing system (Embillz) as required.
- Generate and distribute daily/weekly reports for various business entities.
- Communicate with proper departments and payors about problematic issues.
- Prepare and load tapes for daily system backups.
- Maintain hardware peripherals.
- Other computer system-related tasks.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available
Matching 401 K
Discount with Septa (Monthly passes available)
2 weeks paid vacation
Paid Holidays and Sick time
Conveniently located across the street from R6 regional rail Miquon Station
Opportunity for growth and advancement
(ETL products are data/file mapping tools such as Data Junction, Data Integrator)
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 6 months experience with File Transfer Programs (FTP), Communications packages such as Crosstalk and/or HyperAccess, transferring data from site to site, familiarity with moving and renaming files in a Windows environment.
- Shell or VB Scripting experience desirable.
- Veritas backup manager experience desirable.
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) product experience desirable.
This position is only available to candidates that are authorized to work in the United States of America. No relocation expenses are available. EOE
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Be flexible self-starter who is able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to grasp complex situations and problem solve.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50#.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax it to 610-834-2806. Please put Job code CO-CB1/25 on your cover letter.
***Resumes that are received without salary requirements may not be considered.***
Want to learn more about us? Visit us at www.reimbtech.com to more learn more about the company.
American Medical Response - 3 years ago
Because driving yourself to the emergency room isn't always the best plan, there is American Medical Response (AMR). With thousands of...