Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Database Developer for a Long Term Project in Jacksonville FL below is the Detail requirement
Location: Jacksonville FL
Duration: Long Term
NO Visa Sponsorship @ this Time only US Citizens and Green card Holders
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- Experience with SQL Server designing databases and implementing database applications
- Ability to design/troubleshoot SQL code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Design and maintain efficient SSRS subscriptions and reports
- Document database scripts, triggers, stored procedures & processes
- Environment based SQL migrations from DEV/QA/PROD
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Strong experience using database tools and relevant software (MS-SQL, SSRS, SSIS) to plan, design, and execute ETL of data and reports.
- Must be fluent in SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Expert in Clustering and mirroring/replication
Lorven Technologies - 17 months ago