Square 1 Bank is a full service commercial bank
dedicated exclusively to serving the financial needs of
the venture capital community and entrepreneurs in all
stages of growth and expansion. We are “entrepreneurs
serving entrepreneurs”. Square 1's expertise, focus and
strong capital base provide solid support for its
clients' needs. The bank offers tailored products and
solutions aided by the latest in technological
innovations. To serve its relationships, Square 1 has
offices coast to coast in Austin, Boston, Boulder,
Durham, McLean, New York, San Diego, Santa Monica,
Seattle, and Silicon Valley.
The Collateral Analyst will be responsible for assisting
with the management of the credit risk and loan quality
of the bank's ABL Loan Portfolio. The ABL Collateral
Analyst will assist with the collateral evaluation of
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
and/or monthly reporting.
- Work directly with clients to obtain daily, weekly
submitted by clients reconcile to subsidiary
- Analyze the collateral worthiness of the clients.
- Review and verify that Daily Collateral Reports
schedules such as sales journals, credit memo
journals; cash receipt journals, lockbox reports and
other required reporting that ties to the Daily
- Review invoices pursuant to the specific client’s
verify that each client’s Daily Collateral Report
- Daily cash posting.
- Input daily activity into the ABL loan system and
agrees to the balance on the ABL loan system.
loan advance as applicable.
- Determine client’s availability of funds and process
daily/weekly/monthly basis as required in loan
- Calculate client’s Ineligibles on a
for accuracy and completeness.
- Will review loan documentation and credit approval
Collateral Reports and obtain applicable internal
- Confirm A/R reconciliation balances to the client’s
accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile monthly borrowing base certificate,
- B.A. or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience as Asset Based Lending loan
determine overall trends and make appropriate
- Capable of analyzing information/processes to
- Experience with Stucky (ABL Loan Software)
variety of sources.
- Ability to seek and gather information from a
a team environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently and yet collaborate in
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
EOE / M / F / D / V
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Req. Code : 322
Division/Department : Square 1 Bank Human Resources
% of Travel Required : None
Skills : Banking/Financial - > Administrative Support,
Venture Capital, Banking Operations
Square 1 Bank - 18 months ago