The Project Construction Manager will be responsible for coordination of multi-disciplined projects, overseeing all discipline job captains assigned to projects and direct experience in Oil and Gas Industries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management on construction projects and provide assistance with engineered drawings, documents, and standards.
- Communication of construction methods and equipment necessary.
- Ensure that work processes are in accordance with the Quality Assurance plan included but not limited to safety auditing.
- Supervise field construction activities through the Site Manager or Construction Coordinator coordinating their activities to ensure project targets adherence.
- Support the Project Control Group as necessary for progress calculation, adjustment based on all kinds of dynamic status.
- Implement safety program to ensure a safe working condition and a clean work site.
- Responsible for record keeping; as builts, weld maps, bolt torque records, operator qualifications, etc.
- Construction liaison to the client, communicating changes to engineer if required for RFIs or field changes requests.
- Additional duties as required to keep the construction on budget, on schedule and within the design.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree / DIRECT / 8+
OSHA 10/30-hour Construction Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering or Construction Management field preferred.
- Minimum of ten years experience in the construction industry including at least five years working as a Construction Manager.
- PMP Certification or approved equivalent required.
- Midstream Oil & Gas experience preferred.
- Scheduling software experience required.
- Weld inspector certification required.
SSOE Group - 2 years ago