Responsible for the day to day operations of all Food and Beverage outlets including in room dining, banquets, and seasonal rooftop pool and pool bar ensuring the delivery of a quality, polished, and rewarding experience to all hotel guests enjoying these facilities.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the In Room Dining department
- Oversee the daily operations of the Rooftop Pool
- Oversee the ordering of all Rooftop Pool operating needs
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Office Manager regarding the operating expenses of the IRD, Rooftop Pool and Mini Bar areas
- Collaborate with Director of Conference Services and Events, as well as Director of Operations, Art and Soul, regarding the operations and execution of all private events occurring in the Rooftop Pool outlet
- Assist the Director of Banquets in overseeing the execution of daily Banquet and Catering events
- Manage the implementation and execution of all Rooftop Pool activities pertaining to, but not limited to, hotel packages and any newly created Rooftop Pool concepts.
- Food and Wine knowledge preferred
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work flexible, sometimes long hours
- Able to exert up to 20 lbs of force occasionally and 10 lbs of force frequently.
- Leadership Skills
- Planning and Organizational ability
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to work any day any shift
- Experience working with union workforce preferred
- Previous hotel/resort/ or F&B experience.