Do you have experience in HP servers and/or storage?
xByte Technologies is a premier reseller of IT equipment with a history of quality service for nearly 10 years. We specialize in servers, storage, and parts for SMB as well as Fortune 100 clients. With a long and well established reputation in the industry, we are looking to expand our current marketplace for Hewlett Packard products. This is a very unique opportunity for someone to build a business unit from the ground up while utilizing our current vendor contacts, sales department and marketing channels.
- Research, procure and manage inventory of product
- Sell products to other resellers in industry
- Work with suppliers and negotiate appropriate pricing for end user sales and/or inventory positions
- Understand price fluctuations of product line
- Research marketplace and work with marketing department to best present products via xbyte.com and other web marketplaces
- Accurately forecast and leverage market demands and implement proper sales procedures to maximize profits
- Assist end user sales team on technical sales as well as appropriate price points
- Procurement related experience and margin negotiation
- Experience working with supply chain management
- Ability to work, motivate and lead effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate and be compensated off of margin
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- 3+ years sales experience
- Team player with high energy
- Technical background with special consideration to anyone with hardware experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Work mainly via Telesales with average of 40 calls per day
Indeed - 17 months ago
xByte Technologies is a premier reseller of IT equipment with a history of quality service stretching over 11 years. The company specializes...