Salary : Level I – $22,092 Annual (A111) |
Level II - $26,127 Annual (A131)
The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department is committed to provide our community with employees who are professional, efficient and well trained with access to the most up-to-date technology. As the demands rise, this department will continue to strive to maintain the highest law enforcement standards possible.
Incumbents may perform custodial duties and supervise an inmate crew that performs custodial duties or perform various building services duties.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE E-MAILS THROUGHOUT THE APPLICATION AND BACKGROUND PROCESS FOR THIS POSITION. MAKE SURE YOU CAN RECEIVE E-MAILS FROM:
ERICA.MCDANIEL@GWINNETTCOUNTY.COM AND CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK MAIL BOX.
THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS CANNOT ACCEPT INCOMING E-MAILS. IT ONLY SENDS OUT E-MAILS.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT LATE INFORMATION DUE TO YOU NOT READING YOUR E-MAIL ON TIME.
LEVEL I or II:
- Completion of coursework up through 8th grade (High School Diploma or GED preferred)
- Must be able to work any shift, holidays, and weekends.
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License; and
- Must pass a comprehensive background investigation including criminal, controlled substance, credit, driving, and employment history checks in order to become eligible for this position.
- Two (2) years lawn maintenance/custodial/light maintenance experience
For information related to position specific Essential Duties, Knowledge and Skills and Physical requirements, click here for the I level and here for the II level .
NOTE: The class specifications listed on this site are not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and are subject to change
Gwinnett County - 18 months ago
Gwinnett County Public Schools, located in the metro Atlanta area, is the largest school system in Georgia and continues to grow. The school...