Swank Motion Pictures is looking for an IT&D Digital Fulfillment Specialist to be responsible for aspects of the Digital Fulfillment team which are focused on the shipping and receiving of company digital assets.
· Monitor, prioritize, and prepare customer orders for shipping
· Analyze and prepare digital files for product creation and order fulfillment
· Inspect and test finished products prior to shipping
· Ship completed orders via UPS, DHL, and FedEx software and websites
· Receive in all returned products
· Maintain an accurate account of digital and physical inventory
· Keep accurate records and documentation of work flows
· Be familiar with Windows OS and comfortable learning new software
· Maintain positive, open and frequent communication with sales teams
· Be organized, detail oriented, and proactive within a team based environment
· May need to lift materials weighing up to 80lbs
The hours of this job are generally from 9am till 6pm, but there will occasionally be requirements to work off-hours (including weekends) to ensure the timely delivery of all mailings. Occasionally, this job requires travel to UPS, FedEx, USPS offices, or the airport.
Teamwork and Communication
Teamwork and communication skills are an important element to any position within Swank Motion Pictures. The work environment in Swank Motion Pictures systems is team based and fast paced. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and should be able to address any member of the organization. The candidate must present a professional attitude and demeanor and be able to adapt to the changing daily work environment.
Swank Motion Pictures - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -