1. Answer client phone calls, identify their requirements and address their needs such as price quotes, literature, turn-around-time commitments, etc.
2. Provide results and additional information to client according to their requested time frame.
3. Inform client contacts of late or out-of-specification results as soon as possible.
4. Handle all client complaints and investigate possible solutions.
5. Complete client information sheets and implement client service SOP's. Set up client on LIMS system as informed by receiving or sales personnel. Review initial sample from each client to ensure Customer Master tests are established correctly.
6. Provide basic quotations on services offered and suggest additional testing or services when appropriate.
7. Create customized reports for the client.
Bachelor's degree in Biology, Micro, or related Science and at least two years of laboratory experience is necessary to provide accurate service to our clients. The incumbent is responsible for providing personalized support and quality service to the clients of the laboratory. This individual will act as the primary contact for assigned client and coordinate all related client service activities for the client. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong client service initiative is necessary.
Merieux NutriSciences - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard